Sunday, October 11, 2009

Saddie day..

Today thought was a great day for me... waking up fresh and getting ready to head down to bukit gombak for IVP for major event. Little did i know that i thrash myself into a deep hole and cock up in my run and relay. Sorry team... Why???? Izzit becoz today i never had my breakfast and just only an egg? 12pm.. decided to head out.. wanted to have a fast lunch at causeway point but looks like i'm gonna be late for warm up so decided to go straight down to stadium... Reach BG at 12.40pm then wanted to go to e nearby coffee shop eat... walk n walk.. den dunno why dun wan to eat anymore dunno izzit becoz of the race that i'm nervous.. ?? I turn back to walk to e station's 7-11 to just buy something....
Saw seeyong & peiyi... show them my stomach, told them i nv eat... seeyong was like wah... your race starting at 230pm and have not eat... better go buy chocolate or bread to eat.. hehe.. thanks seeyong & peiyi.. bought e chocolate and went to e stadium....change into my warm up attire and headed down to e track and started my warm up alone... haiiii
while doing warm up, i can feel that my body and leg was like jelly.. no strength .... i hate this kind of feeling... but force myself to do some drills... dunno why izzit becoz of no one to warm up with me no motivation... haiiii...
Saw wei xin doing some striding so decided to join her.. haha talk with her... did some drills too. 2pm. ernest, fadhil & esther gonna start their 110m & 100m hurdles event so stop my warm up and watch them.. cheering for them n shouting haha.... fadhil went in final. Great job fadhil. ernest u did great as well.. keep it up!
After that, they called for 100m men.. my turn! feel so different.. went to e call room and seated down to be ready to go out to e lane.. Lane 5.. bib no: 1839... Heat 1 went off.... then my heat. feel much better den just now.. set my block and did only one stride off.. ok .. "On your mark" ... command called.. walk towards e block... feeling nervous... "Set" ..... "Bang" off i go.... looking down and suddenly feel that they went off fast.. shit... slowly raise my head and they were infront of me... shit... den i speed up to catch after them.. chase 1 of them.. near to finishing line and i chasing one of e RP guy.. dip my head.. should be 3rd... i possible... Result out and i was 4th! Sad!!!! more sad was my result bloodly lousy... 11.7secs.. WTH.. WHAT HAPPEN TO ME?????
After 100m event over since no final for me nvm.... still have my relay...
Since my relay starts at 610pm, cheer for my other tracker's events.. 1500m.. raviin came in 3rd and leo came in 5th.. good job! 3k steeplerchase.. wow... hazawari came in 2nd...well done boy!! first silver medal from our year 1. proud of him...
110m hurdles final... Fadhil run... over.. over.. over.. 7th place... yes... NUS fell.... 6th... yea.. fadhil came in 6th place. good job!
610pm... 4x100m relay... we in heat 1.. ITE, NP, NYP, SP,SMU.. targeted top 8.. "Bang" off safwan went... fast.. overtake SMU.. yes.... bend forward...off i go... shit.. slight mistake.. chasing NYP & SMU... caught up SMU... behind NYP... dunno why i feel that i have no more strength and signal to nasir slow down and i ran close to him and cock up... DAMN.... SHIT!! what the hell am i doing...why did i do that sign for???? haiiii..... we came in last.. @$%%@#$$^ all my fault! i screw up the run.. i knew my running form in relay was damn bad... i knew it.. legs was not running correctly and technique was like gone.... feeling unhappy and stone...
Everyone know i was stoning.. but i dun care as i unhappy.. first time ever sp nv get in final. Some of them said that NYP cut into my lane and that FXXXXXX lady official nv flag.. Coach also sawand went to appeal for it and was unsuccessful becoz they say "ohh" she is a trainee... Fxxx who cares.. u see wrong u should flag.. how come like that... wat kind of official sia!!! i saw her last year also and now still trainee..... who u trying to bluff... SAAA sucks!!!!
I felt damn unhappy about it.. haiii... went home emoing but went to find my family at boon keng coz its my mum's bdae... felt better when i see my cute niece... she makes my day!!! after dinner went back home le... came online to talk to my trackers.. talk with juihao, nadiah, amanda.. thanks u 3 for comfort me and encourage me.. saw nadiah's blog and was so sweet of her.. she wrote nice thing abt me and i felt touch by her words.. all my hard work nv wasted. This year's 2009 Batch of trackers are the best of all!!!! You guys and girls make my training so happy and bonding between us is stronger den ever... Hope everyone of u will improve and mark a day of improvement in IVP and make us proud. Jia You!!!!!!!!!

No comments: