Tuesday, February 2, 2010

30th Jan !!!!!

Finally ran into e final with the top 7 athletes to complete in 100m. That was my aim for this year POL-ITE and i did it! Hurray!!!!! Damn happy.. My 100m heat i clock in 11.55 secs overall second for the 2 heats.. well done stanley~~
After my heat over, its back to cheering for my other team mates for their events.. Felt so happy to get in final... haha.. 5pm get down to e track to warm up again for my 100m final.. did drills and fast reaction and stretching... haha.. very important...
530pm calling for all 100m men final to go to e call room.. nervous and stress haha... took my spike shoes and went over to e call room along with ping chie my fren from NP. :) He is e only NP fren that i know him well..
Slowly walking to e start line, set my starting block and waiting to be start.. heart beating fast and breathing very fast too... command given to start and down on my knee to get ready... Gun "Bang" off i go.. good start... middle part started to lost pace.. slowly chasing back ~~~ FINISH LINE...
I came in 6th position.. with the timing of 11.61 secs. haha my heat is better den final. damn.. haha
After finish my 100m, rest another 45mins to my relay event.. looking forward to it for a medal. Practise baton passing with my team. not bad.. great surely a bronze medal becoz ite and nyp are quite strong so i only hope for a bronze medal.. haha... In e end, nil.. no medal.. sad the passing was not smooth so we got 4th position only.. few mins behind np... quite sad.. but nvm we did our best...
After relay is over, we went for our dinner at jurong point.. wow. food court crowded.. so stand ard to wait for seat.. haha.. after dinner went home to rest and next day is my 200m race..

No comments: